Saturday, January 19, 2013

Champion's Interview

GASCAR: How does it feel to win the GASCAR Championship
DJ: It's like eating the tastiest cheeseburger in the world...with fries...oh yeah.

GASCAR: Ford gave you a very good fight, how does it feel to beat him?
DJ: Well, it feels all right all of the Dunkin Donut team worked real hard and it feels good, Ford was a good opponent.

GASCAR: Ok, what do you really think about Ford?
DJ: Ahhh, hmmmmm, What do I think about Ford?... it was a good time.

GASCAR: Have you used the line "I'm a GASCAR Champion" to pick up girls yet?
DJ: I have not yet, but I'm gonna do I the next time I go to get a cheeseburger.

GASCAR: Seeing how you have now reaching the pinnacle of gaming excellence, and likely life, what do you plan on doing now?
DJ: I'm gonna shake up a bottle of root beer and spray it all over everything, then i'm gonna eat 3 cheeseburgers and continue to celebrate.

GASCAR: And finally, who would you rather leave your girlfriend with, Kobe or Ben Roethlisberger?
DJ: Ahhhhhhhhh....ummmmmmmmm...With the great words of the three time champion Top Fuel, I say Kobe Bryant.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget your cookies, DJ!

    Congrats again on a hard-fought season!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viking email me: miniandretti06@gmail.com We need to get this next season rolling. I want to put up a poll for some track selection.

    ReplyDelete