Saturday, September 7, 2013

Car Dibs Request

Another petition by Viking.

I should be allowed to use the 97 Mazda RX7. I was building cars based off the spreadsheet like everyone else. Saw that the 97 Mazda RX 7 was on there. Invested time and energy into building the car. Happy with it and went to declare my dibs when I was informed that Beck already had it even though he was listed as having the 90 Mazda Rx 7 and on the site right to the right there his dib doesn't have a year marked. Due to the poor maintenance from Mini and Top I beleive I should be able to drive the RX7 too. At least for this race since that was the car I put all my time into. I suppose I could team with Beck if he is up for it. Hell I'll the with anybody. Give me a good car I can get it on the podium. But really,I should get to drive the Rx 7 due to clerical error.

3 comments:

  1. i declare u team with him and im good with you driving the car for one race unless you team up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viking has already been penalized for a car change as per Mini. If beck will have him he can keep the rx7 all season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, should keep the site updated correctly. I my time. B I'm using it.

    ReplyDelete